Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009!!



Gracie's most requested gift, Strawberry Shortcake Doll



The Massive Gracie Christmas 2009 Gift Haul, Do you see your's?

Merry Christmas to all of Gracie's regular blog readers, even those who will not leave a comment or observation. We hope your Christmas morning was as pleasant as Gracie's. Knowing that reading Gracie's blog is nearly as exciting as Christmas we shall begin.
We hope the new year finds many comments from our readers. Thank you Wenderilla, Sandee and Heather for taking time to stop in and perhaps enjoy another moment of Gracie's life.
Gracie seems to have had a pretty good haul this Christmas morning. The pictures tell the story of Christmas 2009.
Last night after Dadda read the story of the birth of Jesus in Luke chapter 2 Mommy asked Gracie why we exchange gifts at Christmas. Gracie already knew the answer. It seems she really is paying attention in her Primary class at Church.

5 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Merry Christmas Gracie!!!

Hizzeather said...

Holy MOLY! What a haul! Sometimes I wish I was an only child... :)

Merry Christmas!

Sandee said...

Wow, that is indeed some HAUL. Way to go Gracie. You really scored in the present department. Good for you.

Thanks for the shout-out too. It is much appreciated.

Have a terrific rest of Christmas. :)

Donna Brand said...

Merry Christmas! WOW Gracie you must of been a really good girl this year. Can't wait to come over and play with all those new toys!!!

Wendster said...

Gracie ... ?

I'm thinking you need some help playing with all of those toys.

Tristan and I will be RIGHT OVER. LOL.

You really MUST have been a good girl this year.

I wonder if while you sleep at night your Strawberry Shortcake doll will play with all of the other toys?

heh heh

Happy New Year you guys!

xoxoxoox