Monday, December 28, 2009

The Sound of Music!!

last night Gracie watched one of her favorite movies The Sound of Music Dadda, Mommy, and Grampa joined in the viewing.
As the movie ended and the Von Trapps were climbing the Alps Gracie said "Look they are in Florida!" Where does she get these ideas? Dadda thinks Gracie needs a few geography lessons. Do you agree?

3 comments:

Sandee said...

No, let her have that wonderful imagination that she has. Look at all the fun you would miss if you start correcting her and she stops that imagination. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I want to be in Florida. I will even sing DOE A DEER for her!!

Hallie :)

Wendster said...

I'm all for imagination. Florida. haaaaa!

Has she BEEN to Florida?

Did you tell her about the Von Trapp children who are missing now due to Alligator encounters?