Gracie was a wonderful traveler on her way to Uncle Margaret's services in Utah. She made the trip in one day and remained cheery the entire way. That made her parents quite happy as well.
The service was a lovely affair and great emotion was displayed by those Margaret left behind. She is an elect lady who touched so many lives and her influence will be be felt by many more generations still.
Gracie went on a treasure walk with Grampa while she visited. I think that was Grampa's favorite day.
Gracie and her parents got to stay with Aunt Mindi while in Utah. Thank you Mindi for the break on the room rates.
Gracie really missed her Uncle Brent and was so excited to see him when she returned home.
2 comments:
Come and stay with me ANYTIME!! I enjoyed having you here!
Glad the funeral was so nice.
That's my Gracie! The excellent traveler! I'm proud of you Gracie.
I'm glad you got to see your Grandpa, too, and go on a treasure hunt. That's awesome!
I sure still like the name you gave me! You sure are a smart little princess, my dear.
Hugs!
Wenderilla
Post a Comment