Gracie is not shy. Today at church the Primary children went up to sing 2 songs they learned for their mothers. Gracie was the first child up front and had a big grin on her face. She loved the attention.
She really did quite well singing and certainly had the smile going the whole time. She came back to sit with her parents very pleased with her efforts. Dadda was grinning the entire time she was singing as well.
I wonder what they will sing on Father's Day?
Last night after Mommy helped out at a wedding open house she brought home a few pieces of cake. As Gracie brought them in to her Dadda pointing her finger at him saying " I know you like frosting!" It was too funny. Dadda is glad that he can blog about those types of events to remember them for ever.
1 comment:
pssssssssssssssst.
I know you like frosting.
Happy Mother's Day! Yeah ... I know you're a dude ... but you do a fair share of mothering, I reckon.
:)
Post a Comment