Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Pony Ride



Aunt Jeanine, Gracie and Daisy the pony.



Gracie still unsure about the pony. Gracie feeling comfortable in a saddle Aunt Jeanine being camera shy, Gracie on Daisy, Aunt Chris and Mommy.

Today Gracie went with her aunts and mommy on her first pony ride. She has been talking about the ride for days. Mommy and Dadda were able to use it as an incentive to improve her behavior the past few days. Gracie fed carrots to the pony and a donkey before the ride. Gracie took along her aunts and mommy walking beside the pony in case she slipped. Dadda was there to record it all for posterity. After the ride Gracie treated her aunts to tasty sandwiches in the nearby park. They talked and she got to play on the playground equipment. A really big twisty slide and fun elevated walkways. Too fun.
A special thanks to Aunt Chris for arranging all the fun today!!

3 comments:

Wendster said...

Hey Wade! It's me. Your only commenter. lol. Just kidding, I have seen a few other commenters before but I am feeling the same "lack" of visitors you are since I took my blog private. Sometimes I think: Why bother? But then I remember I am doing this to improve my writing skills and to share my thoughts on "things" ... and I carry on.

The blue blob. Just click on it and it will take you HERE:

http://www.histats.com/

They have all kinds of free counters. I've found that most of the features I admire on other blogs can just be clicked on and they will take you to the spot you can get them from.

Pretty cool, huh?

I also have friends who say they ALWAYS read me. So, the trouble with commenting would be .... ?

They could at LEAST put a smiley face to show they'd been here, ya know?

I feel the same way about life. Cherish every day. I hope to live to be ridiculously old. Maybe even 130. Maybe. Or maybe just 127.

Jeri Pettingill said...

Boy does this bring back memories for me. Wish I could have been there. I'm glad newer generations are thinking that a pony ride is a wonderful thing.
Love to all of you, Jeri

Hizzeather said...

I'm so jealous!!!