Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mommy and Dadda!!


Mommy, Dadda and Gracie



Where it all began 9 years ago.



Today Mommy and Dadda have been married for nine years. Most thought it would never last. Apparently Mommy took 10 years in the betting pool and is looking for the big cash pay-out. It was a popular bet at the beginning.
Mommy and Dadda got sealed in the Manti LDS Temple in Manti Utah. It was a popular place that morning. 60 people overflowed the sealing. It was an amazing start to an amazing life for us. We are grateful for all of the Lord's blessings He has given us. Of course, our most favorite one is the one we call Gracie.
Thank you Mommy for all you have done for me. You are the very best wife ever. I love you.

Dadda

5 comments:

ellen said...

happy anniversary!!

Josalyn said...

wow has it really been that long? I remember when Uncle Wade brought you over to our house to introduce us all. He is so lucky to have found you!!

Mindy said...

I feel very lucky too! Thank you Wade for agreeing to spend FOREVER with me. Nine years sounds long to some, but we're just getting started on our forever!! I love you and Gracie more than I can express!! Mommy

Stephanie M. said...

Happy anniversary!! I look forward to seeing you guys this summer! (I'd say we're 90% sure we'll be at the beachhouse.)

Wendster said...

Happy Anniversary from me too!

So glad you found your forever loves, and that they just happen to be "each other". How fortunate for you both, lol!
Seriously ... the best to both of you. You seem just right for each other ... and Gracie seems just right for both of you.