Gracie has been learning that actions have consequences. Fortunately for her parents, this is something she seems to be learning quickly. Toys that are played with must be picked up before the crayons for coloring come out. No treats until after a "healthy" meal. At Gracie's house healthy is a relative term. We are trying to help us learn the things that are important.
With both of her parents sick this week, patience has been low. Gracie has been a real good girl at keeping the frustration level lower. She has been taking her turn with family prayer and doing a fine job.
2 comments:
We have an even harder time with healthy eating because no impressionable young person is watching us. I hate working on self-control. There is no one else to blame. I'm glad Gracie is doing well. Perhaps I can too...someday.
Amen to the self discipline comment, Jeri!
Self discipline rules the world of toys, food, the whole ball of wax.
Post a Comment