Gracie had her friends the Cusworths over for dinner last night. They even brought their Grandma. It was so much fun for Gracie to have big kids to play with. The trampoline got plenty of play time until it got too dark.
Gracie ran into the closed sliding glass door off the patio. She did not get hurt, but she sure was shocked to hit the glass.
It amazes her parents that she seems so eager to keep up with the older children.
Welcome Debbie, Gracie's newest blog reader and Amazing aunt to Gracie's friends the Cusworths. We hope you enjoy watching Gracie grow. Feel free to leave comments. Daddy still needs validation for his efforts.
Gracie is looking forward to hosting her play group today. Asher, Graham, Allie, and Ace. It's the AG play group. I guess that is why she was invited to join. She has the right first initial.
4 comments:
Welcome Debbie!
Of course ... you have some competition for the title of "Gracie's biggest fan" ... cuz that's ME.
Hi Gracie! I am your biggest fan Gracie Face!
Hugs from Wenderilla
Too bad MY name doesn't start with an "A" or a "G" .... what am I going to do about that?
... Genderilla?
... Aendster?
I'll keep thinking.
And how are YOU going to get into this play group Wade?
Gade isn't too bad if you pronounce it like JADE. Aade is also a possibility ... then you can run around saying: "Can I give you aid?"
lol.
I'll bet some of the other parents lack A G names also ... so it's probably just a moot point.
Post a Comment