The other day Gracie was trying to get Mommy's permission for an additional sweet. Do we try to limit her sugar intake. She is sweet enough on her own. Pressing Mommy too much caused an unwanted response from Mommy. Instructing Gracie to return to her coloring book sans the desired treat, Gracie replied dejectedly "As you wish." I always thought that phase was to be used with a happy tone. Perhaps I must watch Princess Bride again.
2 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!
Oh my sweet Gracie.
Clearly, Wesley used the "As you wish" phrase in serious moments as well. Like when he got that pot down. His look couldn't have been MORE serious.
But how cute is that???
Gracie has the most brilliant little mind. I love the way she thinks. Clever times three.
Was this wording intentional?
Do we try to limit her sugar intake.
Or was it just a rhetorical question? Either way, it made me laugh when I saw it.
Post a Comment