Monday, August 4, 2008

Gracie's House has New Lights




Today we finished putting up the new light fixtures on the posts and at the garage. Mommy has wanted the coach lamps since she got married. She liked the idea of lights on the columns near the sidewalk too.
As I went out to take the pictures tonight after it got dark. I could see real well on the steps. We will light them up for any visitors that come by Gracie's house.
Gracie helped Daddy and Edwin with troweling the bull nose post caps.
She also helped when we replaced the fan blades in the living room. Daddy bent one of the blades when we needed to remove the fan while we replaced the living room ceiling a few years ago after Troy stepped through it.
Okay, he was only up in the attic helping with the air conditioner leaking through the ceiling. It's fun to still tease him after all this time.
The last picture is after the hard day Gracie had helping her Daddy with all the work around the house. It's hard to be a 3 year old these days.

2 comments:

Wendster said...

Oooooooooooooh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

ILLUMINATION CITY! Nice.

You have the mad skills Gracie! And I'll bet Dad helped a bit too.

Anonymous said...

I remember falling thru the ceiling I have to admit it was funny but remember you called me!