Today in church Gracie acted like her own little earthquake. She just couldn't seem to sit still for a minute. She was, at the very least fairly quiet during her wiggling. Unfortunately Mommy was required to remove her from the chapel far a chat about proper decorum in the Lord's house. She almost needed to miss her time in nursery and spend a little time sitting at home with a time out.
At the end of Testimony meeting she just started to sob because Mommy wouldn't be with her in nursery. By the time I walked down the hall her mood had changed and she ran into play. I had to beg for a kiss from her before I left. I know she loves nursery at church. She was singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" with a few of her own words this week. It's pawcorn tree and a big aprise.
Thanks for looking in.
1 comment:
I get the wiggles too ... but not as bad as Brother Wenderella.
Post a Comment