Thursday, July 24, 2008

We had Hortons for dinner,Tasty!!

We didn't eat them. We enjoyed eating with them silly. Gracie had her friend Lori-Ann and her parents over for dinner last night. We had tacos enchiladas and P salad.
We even took a ride on the Mexican train. Lori-Ann's derailed. It was great to spend some time with friends.
Gracie tried playing dominoes but, decided Willy Wonka was more entertaining. It's the older version with Gene Wilder and not Johnny Depp. I need to find another movie for her to watch.
Sorry I forgot to take pictures. Lori-Ann is camera shy anyway.

1 comment:

Wendster said...

You are so funny.

Yeah ... I have some camera shy people around here too ... not the family ... just some of the visitors.

Hortons .... sounds like Gorton's fisherman.

I read that post and thought of fish sticks right away.

Hey ... I just got all caught up on my Gracie's blog and read every post I missed. Commented on every one too ... guess that's a pain in the butt when I post my comments on the OLDER posts rather than all onf the most recent post? But I couldn't resist.

I just love Gracie posts!

And hey ... I like that "weirdo" 's blog ... Raj? She's a mom in India with kids ... When I first read her comment: "I like to look at pictures of little kids" and I didn't know if she was a dude or what she meant by that, I thought it might be a veiled threat or something ... but after visiting her blog and understanding that she's a mom and seeing how outwardly focused she is I like her blog.

Just thought I would share that.

I still agree 100% with you making your blog private though. Have to be safe. We are talking about a little girl's life here. Cant' take any risks.

Just wanted to share that I visted that blog and enjoyed it. I think she's "OK". Just a language barrier and perhaps a different way of saying things based on the cultural difference?

Hugs for my Gracie face!

Hey ... do I live super far from you guys? I am in LA. You don't have to name your county or anything ... just wondering mile wise.

Maybe sometime I'll be going your direction and I could have a little ice cream with Gracie or something. Just say hello. Just a thought.