Saturday Gracie had her twin friends from Texas stop by on their home Hawaii. Blake and Bairn brought their parents with them also. Gracie loved showing them her new trampoline. Bairn wanted to inspect the safety netting to insure every ones security. Blake not wanting to feel left out decided to check out Gracie's pool cover. I forgot to tell him that it is just to keep the leaves out of the pool, not people.
Later that evening we BBQ'ed with Daddy's friends from high school. We enjoyed the lovely evening on the the spacious patio and the requisite ping pong table. Andrew is the reigning champ all the way back into the 70's. After a few close games with Glenn it was decided that I MUST join the fray. I did indeed vanquish Glenn. I feel that I must mention his handicap of playing left-handed. I of course lost big to Andrew even when he was like handicapped. It is wonderful to still spend time with friends of over 35 years. I can't believe they still let me play.
3 comments:
We want to come play in the water too!
Dude. That looks like total fun.
Glad you are the kind of dad that gets right in there and plays with your little girl.
Bet Gracie had an awesome time with you playing in the pool.
OK ... I think I am insane. I thought that last night I read a post while I was catching up that said that if I went back to the June 4th post I would find a video of Gracie jumping on the trampoline with her dad ... but I went searching and didnt' find the video ... and I come back to the beginning to find that I also can't find the little paragraph that said I could go back and find the video.
I am seeing things.
but not seeing videos! LOL.
Post a Comment