Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Bob and Aunt Mindi!!!







Today is Gracie's Aunt and Uncles birthday. They were the first and last children in Daddy's family. Big brother Bob used to slug his younger brother me, seemingly constantly and little sister Mindi would harass me and then run for cover near our mom. I got it from both sides. It's a good thing I don't hold a grudge huh? That's Uncle Bob and Aunt Kim in the top picture with Gracie and Aunt Mindi and Uncle Scott in the bottom picture. I'm not sure how to move pictures yet. I don't want Mindi upset that she is last. Oh Yeah, I saved the best for last, Yeah that's the ticket. She will buy that.
Gracie is doing her combination Stink Face and Hulk at the same time. I was bothering her while she was busy in her sandbox.
Gracie took us to Toys r Us to redeem a birthday coupon she received. She picked out Woody and Jessie pull string dolls from Toy Story 2. Jessie doesn't sound anything like Joan Cusack in the movie. The Woody sounds a little like Tom Hanks. Not much but, at least it sounds like he tried to sound similar.
She also got a overdue gift basket from Uncle Brent. Disney Princess bed set. Comforter and all. Thanks Uncle Brent.
Gracie also received an Ariel nightgown with fluttery sleeves that she just could not stop turning her head to look at last night. Look in the mirror, turn her neck, back in the mirror. Very amusing to watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Mindi Kay said...

Oh, I don't buy it! You like Rob more!! Nah! Just kiddin! Mom and Dad are up here. I'll bring the computer down for them to see the blog. Love you lots!!

Wendster said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The combination hulk and stink face.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Ignore my previous request for stink face photos as I read the farthest back in time post FIRST and read forward from there. ha! Must get updated on my Gracie's exploits you know. Can't miss a single post!

Wendster said...

Lotto results ~ It is proper blog etiquette to leave a way to respond to your comments.