These are few pictures of Gracie at her great-great grandmothers burial plot. She was given the name Grace because of my close relationship to Grandma Richeson.
Oops...better delete the comment above. Stupid spammers.
Yeah! We finally get big pictures of Gracie! This is a nice feature because now it's easy to share pictures...G&G Mordue can just click, copy, and print! :)
Oh my goodness! How did I get so far behind on your blog? I didn't think that THAT MANY days had passed. Mea culpa! Nice to visit the grandparents ... always. Even after they pass. I loved the post about the brain freeze. Funny! And I loved when Gracie said: Now, Wade ... HA!!! She really is funny. Are your eyes OK? And how fun to have company over. Are they really named after the jungle book or was that a game you were playing that night?
3 comments:
Oops...better delete the comment above. Stupid spammers.
Yeah! We finally get big pictures of Gracie! This is a nice feature because now it's easy to share pictures...G&G Mordue can just click, copy, and print! :)
Oh my goodness! How did I get so far behind on your blog? I didn't think that THAT MANY days had passed. Mea culpa!
Nice to visit the grandparents ... always. Even after they pass.
I loved the post about the brain freeze. Funny!
And I loved when Gracie said: Now, Wade ... HA!!! She really is funny.
Are your eyes OK?
And how fun to have company over. Are they really named after the jungle book or was that a game you were playing that night?
You were close to Grandma Richeson? What did I miss? Was she nicer than Evil Grandma?
Post a Comment