Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Puzzle Pieces with Gracie


Today after work I was trying to nap. Mommy had to run errands and I got to play puzzle pieces with Gracie. It was her new Shrek puzzle from the $Dollar Store. We go big or we don't go at all. "Very Good Daddy, you put them in the right places." Is it any wonder she is so bright with someone of my obvious intelligence as her father? I am a whiz at the puzzle pieces. I get them right almost every time now.
Gracie has her own white board for drawing. Mommy, Daddy, and Gracie. A budding artist, yes?

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Gracie's face is so priceless! She is such a cutie-patootie! And Wade, I always knew that you were smart enough to do puzzles with 100 pieces or less! Now, the ones with 1,000 pieces...I doubt it.

Wendster said...

Hey! That's DANG good for a little girl her age.

What a sweetie. Tristan says stuff like that too. He'll ask me what I am doing and then say: "Well good! Good job Mommy!" All kinds of encouraging stuff. I do love that boy.