Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thanks Heather!!

Thanks Heather for calling to talk me through the steps to improving your Gracie experience. Clicking on the pictures to enlarge them is really pretty cool to a techno-phoebe lie myself. I hope everyone enjoys the new features.
Gracie came into the office to ask me if I wanted to play. I guess I did not respond fast enough hanging her head she said " I'll see you after class." I love her.

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out! I wish I could take credit, but it's the folks at Google who make all the coolness around here. :)

Wendster said...

Hmmm ... I have got to get this Heather person to MY blog so I can learn how to interact with the layout buttons. Like, Wade, you could tell me how you got things to be in two columns. I can't even do THAT.

Pwwweeeeeeeeze?