Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chicken-Boy-ee


Gracie's Uncle Brent has been visiting his sister Amy and her family in Texas the last few weeks. Gracie loves having Uncle Brent living with us. His kind heart is a great example of Christ's love for all of us to follow. I miss because I have to put the trash barrels out when he is gone. Gracie is really looking forward to playing and hanging out in Brent's room again. See you soon BG!

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

So you hated my blog but loved my music? :)

Hallie

Wendster said...

He sounds like a cool addition to the family! Well ... not addition.

YOu know what I mean.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Just giving you a hard time Wade!!

Glad you like the Norm quote. :)

And my music DOES rock!!

Hallie :)

ellen said...

I miss Brent! It's been nearly 20 years since I've seen him.