Sunday, June 15, 2014

Grampa Comes for Fathers Day and Will Stay for Gracie's Birthday

Okay we are sorry. The post title is actually backwards. Grampa came for her birthday and just happened to be here for Fathers Day.
Gracie earned another School Recognition Award from school. This time Mommy and Dadda remembered to go.

Gracie and Dadda went down to the airport to bring him home and they had a lot of fun together watching all the idiots driving around them.
He arrived last week and has been enjoying watching Gracie play during her school vacation.
Gracie is all smiles on the last day of 3rd grade

While out running errands Mommy and Gracie saw a new thrift shop they haven't visited, so a stop was warranted. Gracie picked out a toy to use her artistic talents with.



Gracie's latest toy from the thrift shop

Grampa got 2 zippered ties for church wear and the shirt below that Gracie selected. Guess which he loves the best? Gracie and Mommy are busy planning Gracie's birthday party. Can you find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle piƱata below? Dadda has learned that Michelangelo "Mikey" is Gracie's favorite and he wears orange and loves pizza. It should be a whole bunch of fun next week.




Gracie's Fathers Day gift for Grampa

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, on the shirt for grandpa. That rocks.

I'm so happy grandpa came for a visit as I know all of you love him so. Especially Gracie.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Gracie,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Wendster said...

Hi Princess Gracie face! I understand that you are a birthday girl? Congratulations! You are another year more wonderful ... and that's really saying something because you are absolutely one of my very favorite little girls out there. I love the artwork you made with that toy, I love the teenage mutant ninja turtles, and I love orange! And do say hello to your father and mother for me as well, as they are absolutely fantastic as well ;D ... Big hugs for your birthday! Wenderilla