| Gracie, Natsumi and the banner |
This past weekend was Natsumi's 18th birthday. Gracie decorated a banner and put up violet balloons and streamers for her birthday. That is Nats favorite color.
Gracie and her family took Nats out for some Filipino dinner. Nats is half Filipino and has celebrated with that type of food on her birthday in the past. She was also looking forward to speaking a little Tagalog at the restaurant.
Mommy had looked online to make sure they served Nats favorite food. Gracie loved her rice and tried some of Nats fish too.
She was also happy to have Halo Halo for dessert. Gracie loved her mango ice cream as well. It had corn flakes as a topping, Gracie wasn't too sure until she tried it. Yummy.
| Mommy,Natsumi, BG, Gracie and Dadda |
Nats was happy and even Dadda enjoyed his meal. He isn't too adventuresome with his meals, so he was very happy with his tasty meal.
| Gracie before her first bite of mango ice cream |
3 comments:
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Natsumi,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Dinner sounded good and so does that ice cream.
Have a terrific day. ☺
What a fun birthday celebration! Happy Birthday Nats and hello to the Mordues as well. I love mangos.
I am sure Natsumi has had a marvelous time at your house! I wish I could be your visitor too! Sounds like you guys do some pretty fun things! :) Happy Birthday Nats!
Post a Comment