Last night took her parents to her school Open House. She showed them her classroom and a lot of the school work and projects she completed during the year.
The school had an Art Show in the Multi-purpose Room. It was an amazing sight to see so many different art projects from each class and student.
Mommy and Dadda found it sad that even though the ceramic projects had signs everywhere "Please, do not touch" parents would handle so many looking for their child's work. Truly Amazing!
Blogspot will still not download pictures. I guess there is too much of Gracie on line already.
1 comment:
I so loved these open houses when my son was growing up. He was so proud of his work and was so happy to show us what he had done. Wonderful times. I'm guessing Gracie is feeling good again.
Have a fabulous day. :)
Post a Comment