Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Donny Comes for a Visit





Goto and Gracie with his cake


Dadda's friend Donny "Goto" Helvey came to visit for a few days. His son was on a school trip from The Reagan Academy in Utah to the nearby Ronald Reagan Library and his ranch. Goto's wife Twyla came down with the school as a chaperone and Donny knew he would miss them being gone so long.
Goto became quick friends with Gracie. Gracie learned Goto's birthday had just passed so she wanted a birthday cake for him. She personally added the jimmies on top.
She now insists we stop and visit Goto and his family on every trip to Utah.
Dadda had too much fun seeing Goto again. They were roommates back when they were both young and silly. Gracie told him to bring his family next time. She will break out the extra air beds for them.



Dadda was happy he took a good action shot, so he added it the blog.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun for everyone and Gracie now has a new friend too. Looks like she was enjoying it very much too. I want some cake okay?

Have a terrific day. ☺

helveydc said...

I'm famous I made the blog!!! I love it!! Miss you Gracie!!! Kambria and I are coming down in June will you have any room for the two of us?? Love you girl!!!