Nine years ago today Gracie's big sister Rachel was arrived for just a few brief hours to spend with her parents, grandparents, and Uncle Brent.
Rachel had Potter's Syndrome so her life here would have been very short anyway. She had no kidneys and any other of the necessary blood vessels to support them.
Her parents were informed at 12 weeks that she wouldn't make it through the week end. Rachel made it all the way to 39 weeks before she passed away. Mommy and Dadda went to doctor appointments almost every week to hear her heart beat.
She fought on until she could go no more.
Gracie's family's faith in an eternal family gives them hope for a chance to know Rachel in the next stage of life.
We mourn her passing, but celebrate the Gift that she was from a Kind Loving Father.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about this Wade. I can't imagine and I don't want to either. God bless you all. :)
Post a Comment