Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Mommy and Dadda!

Today is Gracie's parents 12th wedding anniversary. They were married in the Manti UT LDS Temple. A glorious day for them. It has been a wonderful ride with just a few bumps in the road, losing Rachel, our mothers, and a brother and sister along the way. Luckily, our faith in "forever families" makes their parting just a brief separation until we meet again.
Mommy had a heart procedure on Friday and the doctor found more scar tissue than expected. He will need to implant a defibrillator in Mommy very soon. Needless to say Mommy isn't too pleased with that idea. Prayers for her would be appreciated.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Prayers in progress. You and yours have always been in my prayers, just so you know.

Happy Anniversary to you both. :)

ellen said...

A card is on the way -- I hope you're feeling better, Libby.

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary! And please tell my wonderful "jamming" friend Mindy that I miss her sooo much. There's nobody like my Mindy. Believe me she is one special person. I hope she gets back to feeling well. It made me a little weepie hearing that she is having another "bump in the road". Thanks for the post, I love looking in on your sweet family! ~marci sargent (thus, Broomfield on the ticker)