Grampa and Gracie
picture by Dadda
Grampa is here for another visit this week. It was too cold in Utah for his daily walks. Okay, so he really wanted to come see Gracie again. Who could blame him?
He arrived just in time for dinner at Hometown Buffet. Mommy had her family "Sisters dinner" and the invited Uncle Brent. Gracie invited her Dadda and Grampa to Hometown Buffet for mac and cheese and jello squares. Gracie didn't forget the chocolate ice cream "Wednesday" with multicolored jimmies.
Gracie has only three days of school this week due to MLK day and a teacher conference day on Friday. What adventures lay ahead with 2 Adventure Days this week? It will special to have Grampa along to enjoy the days.
Grampa and Dadda
picture by Gracie, apparently Gracie only likes Dadda's haircut!
1 comment:
I know how much Gracie loves her grandpa. It's a good thing that's he's here to enjoy Gracie's company. I know I would.
Have a terrific day. :)
Post a Comment