It took a few days for Troy, the Santa's Helper to get back to Gracie on which of Santa's lists she is on. Dadda got a text from Troy yesterday informing Gracie that, not only is she on the Nice List, she is at the top of the list.
Gracie's eyes got really big and the excitement was very evident on her face. "I'm at the TOP of the Nice List. I gotta go tell Mom!" Dadda had a giant smile too as Gracie ran to tell Mommy. It was all Gracie could do to contain her enthusiasm waiting for Mommy to finish her phone call.
Gracie has been very excited about Christmas ever since.
2 comments:
No doubt in my mind that Gracie was on the nice list. I'm on the nice list too. I'm happy about that too, but probably not as happy as Gracie is.
Have a terrific day. :)
At the top? You go girl!!!!!
Post a Comment