Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stroganoff For Dinner!

Tonight as Mommy was making dinner she asked Gracie if she would "help" season the beef for dinner. Gracie sped into the kitchen telling everyone who would listen of her "seasoning" skills.
The family began to enjoy their plates of Beef Stroganoff,roasted asparagus, garlic toast and fruit cups. Gracie tasted her first bite of the entree and declared "I could dip myself in a pool of stroganoff!"
My, how she entertains.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute! Andrew LOVES beef stroganoff. Our kids obviously have good taste in food.

Sandee said...

I can relate to what she said as beef stroganoff is wonderful times two. She is a funny gal though.

Have a terrific day. :)

Jeri Pettingill said...

Wade, You are so smart to record these gems. When you get my age you can´t remember the cute things the children said.

Wendster said...

You know you really ARE SMART to record these gems.

They crack me up every time I see them. I wish I had written notes like these for my kids. They always ask me what they said and did as babies.

Awesome.

Gracie is so clever.