Today after returning from another visit with "Doc Amada,he's a good man" Gracie and her Dadda found the last twenty minutes of Monty Python's Holy Grail on TV. Dadda has enjoyed that movie since WAY back in high school.
Trying to cross "The Bridge of Death" Arthur gets the Old Man tossed in the gorge using his knowledge of European and African swallows. He replies to Lancelot that, he is the king and has to know those type of things. Gracie commented "Cool"
Dadda had a good chuckle.
Gracie went back to school today and even lasted all day in class. Mommy let her stay for a "play date" after school with a few of her classmates. Dadda used the time to finish a few crossword puzzles. Then it was off to see Doc Amada, he's a good man for Gracie after school appointment.
1 comment:
I am a liiiiittttle bit lost. I have no idea who Doc Amanda is ... but isn't Amanda a family member whom Gracie face adores? I have got to get caught up on my Gracie face's goings on. But today I must go phone shopping. I just dropped mine in the commode. Can Doc Amanda handle THAT?
Post a Comment