Monday, January 3, 2011

More of Gracie's Christmas Haul


Gracie and her "Tangled" Scooter. Please notice the appropriate safety padding and gold streamers.




Today was Gracie's last day of her School Winter break. She asked if there was school today. When she learned she needed to wait until tomorrow she was very excited to see her school friends again.
This afternoon Gracie asked Dadda to ride her "Tangled" scooter with her. Dadda assured her that he would crush it if he were to ride it with her. "Dadda, I just want you to watch ME ride it."
Gracie raced Dadda on his bike to the end of the street, handily securing victory by getting Dadda to stop and rest as she sped by. Oh, she is a clever one.



Gracie's Gift from Grampa, A dog that barks and a Vet's kit to keep it well.
My how Gracie loves this dog.



Gracie's Barbie Make-up Bag. Very high on her list.


Gracie and Mommy adorned with her Barbie look.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Another thing I've noticed is Gracie loves pink. A. Lot. Good for her as it's one of my favorite colors too.

Gracie did indeed have a great Christmas. As it should be.

Have a terrific day. :)

Wendster said...

I love the kissy lips!!!

Adorable, as always.

And very clever of her to race past you while she offered "hospitality" in the form of rest ... lololol!

Big hugs! I'll come read more later. xoxoox Happy New Year princess Gracie Face!