Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gracie and Her Socks


The other day Gracie took Dadda out to run errands. AS they were driving Dadda noticed Gracie had two different socks on her feet. when she was asked why Gracie replied "This one,pointing to the pink one, is missing and the other is just my other favorite color."
Gracie certainly has her own fashion sense. Dadda thought it might have been another Silly Sock Day at school.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

The two colors go together nicely so I think she did a fine job. Just saying. I like it and you can tell her I said so.

Have a terrific day. :)

David said...

My mother and I used to fight about the fact that I would never match my socks (when I was younger), and for some reason it stuck with me. The only time my socks ever match is when they are tall socks =) She is going to grow up into a beautiful young lady just like me. Beware

It actually makes me really happy that she is wearing mismatched socks, brings me back to my childhood.
-Sarah

Amy said...

Nicole wears different color socks on purpose too! So maybe all the cool people do.

Heather and Spencer said...

At least all the colors look good together, right???