Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Uncle Brent Becomes Ironman!


Brent the Ironman



Our apologies to Stan Lee, but Gracie's Uncle Brent wanted to be Ironman for his birthday this year.
Mommy has been very busy with work projects and asked Dadda to pitch in and help with BG's birthday cake.
Dadda was instructed exactly where to purchase the required items. Mommy knows Dadda gets lost without a great deal of guidance.
With the necessary Ironman decorations Dadda began his attempt to help Mommy with Brent's birthday. He opened the cake mix box to find it was actually a brownie mix. All he read was Dark Chocolate. He then hoped that he could smile his way out of trouble. He added chocolate chips to make them taste better hoping to soften the disappointment of it all.




Dadda will not be on Cake Boss anytime soon!





Mommy couldn't stop laughing at Dadda with his Ironman mask. Ironman 4, Tony Stark becomes an overweight Webelos Den Leader as his new alter-ego. Look for it in theaters May 2020.





Brent graciously accepted his fate. After a very poor attempt to decorate the brownies, Brent then had to listen to a pair of angels and a troll singing him Happy Birthday.
Happy 46th A.B.I.B.U.B.B.G.! That's for Amazing Brent, Incredible Brent, Ultimate Brent, Brent Gordon. You can just call him Amazing!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

So you have trouble with directions and things do you? Bwahahahahaha. Well you got the chocolate right. That should count for something.

Have a terrific day. My very best to Miss Gracie. :)

Sandee said...

I forgot...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Uncle Brent,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Hizzeather said...

Happy Birthday Brent!

Wade, I will totally watch the movie! I'd better camp out now for tickets! :)

Naomi and Family said...

I think a brownie cake is fantastic! Happy Birthday Amazing! You sure are loved!!