Tonight was our church Halloween Party. Gracie, like "Squints" in The Sandlot "has been planning it for weeks." She went as a good witch. She was just too excited and could not still for the dinner portion.
Gracie was most excited about the Trunk or Treat in the church parking lot. She got a head start on her candy when Dadda tossed in a few sweets before she left the truck.
Dadda was quite disappointed that so few understood his costume. He was wearing his LA Dodger jersey and carried a palette of paints. He introduced himself as Jack Dawkins, and still nobody got it.
Please tell him that you get it.
3 comments:
Oliver Twist! HaHa! Love it. I guess people in your ward need to read more... ;)
Thanks to Josalyn I know what you went as. I didn't know either. I admit it.
As for Gracie? Of course she was a good witch. She couldn't be anything else.
Have a terrific day and Happy Halloween. :)
I don't get it. ;) However, I suppose now I do, thanks to Josalyn.
Andrew was the cutest cow ever!
Happy Halloween, a day late!
Post a Comment