Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheer Up, Dad

Last night as Gracie was bringing her parents home from another support group meeting, (Mommy and Dadda now attend meetings to encourage a healthier life style.)Dadda asked which parent would be reading to her that night. Gracie has a 10 minute reading assignment as part of her nightly homework. After opting to have Mommy read, Dadda feigned disappointment at being overlooked. "Cheer Up, Dad. You can still snuggle with me!"
Gracie is always thinking of others.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Our food is pretty boring around here. I hardly eat anything that is white. No bread, or potatoes or pasta. Nothing sweet. So I'm left with meat, salad and veggies. It works though.

Gracie is a smart one. She knows how to make everyone happy. I like that about her.

Have a terrific day. :)

Naomi and Family said...

I love how in-tune kids are. I love that they always give us the extra love when it's needed! And you guys are awesome!!

Wendster said...

Gracie IS one intuitive caring little girl.

I love you Princess Gracie face!

Do you enjoy the support group? If you do, there's nothing like 'em for feeling super about yourself and getting direction. Right on.

xoxoxoxo

Wendster said...

What? No new post yet?

hee heeeeeee