Gracie the Nascar Driver
Brooke, Ellie, and Gracie
Gracie's Favorite Ride
This past weekend Gracie was visited by her cousins from Utah. They stopped by on their way to a Mexican Rivera Cruise.
Gracie wanted to show them how much she has fun at the fair. The fairgrounds right on the beach. It is always pleasant weather in the evening.
After a few of the kiddie rides Gracie shared her chocolate covered bacon,(there will be no more of that, blah!) polish corn dogs, dipping dots, cotton candy, funnel cake and more dipping dots.
On the way out the door to the fair Gracie blurted out "I know karate and I'll chop you into little pieces." When she was asked how she learned karate, she answered "It comes from inside my brain."
Bon Voyage Becki, Keyth, Mindi, Dan, Ellie, and Brooke! Don't drink the water.
2 comments:
Bwahahahahahaha. It comes from inside my brain. I just love Gracie.
Have a terrific day. :)
How funny! That's Ethan's answer too! Whoa. Or it's incredibly close. Hey, great minds think alike right?
Post a Comment