Lately Gracie has been using a new tactic to get her way with things. She just left Dadda at the computer after using her latest. Dadda knew he must post before he forgets another "Gracism"
On the return trip from playgroup this afternoon Gracie asked Dadda "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" followed by a coy head turn and a smile. My, oh my Gracie can really bring the charm when she wants to. Apparently she was thinking about a frosty from Wendy's.
Dadda suggested a few hours of making good choices at home first. Gracie was not overly enthusiastic about the suggestion. There were no Frostys today.
Tonight Gracie was "Thinking about" a snuggle in the big chair where Dadda will shortly join her. Dadda loves his little girl.
3 comments:
We all know that Dadda love his little girl. As it should be.
Have a terrific day. :)
So cute!
That's so funny. It reminds me of me a little. When I was a little girl I swore that I could get anything as long as I said the magic words, no no, not please, it was, "Your probably going to say no but...." and then I would say what I desperately wanted and vuala! It didn't work every time but it worked enough! Gracie is awesome!
Post a Comment