Saturday, March 27, 2010
Gracie Shares Her Dinner.
Tonight Gracie decided to take her parents and Uncle Brent back to Hometown Buffet. It is her favorite place to eat red jello. After a squirming start to dinner Gracie settled down and had her parents very happy with her restaurant table manners. Following her custom, after finishing her dinner Gracie asked to snuggle Dadda. Gracie then asked to snuggle Mommy by reaching over as Mommy was seated next to Dadda. What exactly happened next is still under investigation. Mommy hugged Gracie at an odd angle and Gracie started to cough and her gag reflex kicked into high gear. Needless to say Dadda got to wear Gracie's entire meal home. Gracie wasn't too happy about it either. After Gracie's bath and Dadda's shower the family will all snuggle together watching a family favorite "The Princess Bride" It is so fun to hear Gracie as she quotes from the movie. She even does a pretty good job with some of the accents also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh wow.
Holly once threw up in my hair. At least we were home. But that was not fun to try and get out! :)
I am not sure what I think is worse...having my kid totally throw up on me in a restaurant or me throwing up on me in a restaurant...
Hopefully everyone is feeling better now!
Sad! However, at least it was near home. I threw up on my dad in the elevator in the Haunted Manson at Disneyland when I was 5 or 6. We, needless to say, had to go buy new clothes and hung out in the men's bathroom for a long while cleaning up.
I love that you said it's under investigation! I love how you word things! Sorry about the "sharing the dinner" part though!
.. .. . what exactly happened next is still under investigation? LOLOLOLOLROFLMBO!!!!!
Did you get that line from A Series of Unfortunate Events?
Ha hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
and
Ew.
oh ... and Gracie ... you are in good company. My son, Rob, used to throw up EVERY TIME HE WENT THERE. EVERY time. That's why we quit going there. I suspect that they have GLUTEN in everything they serve. Even the stuff you wouldn't think would have it.
Just my suggestion for further investigation.
Post a Comment