The obligatory Disneyland entrance photo op. Grampa, Gracie, Mom and Dadda.
Yet another obligatory photo, Jeanine, Gracie and Jeremy
It's never really a small world with Dadda on it!
Gracie and Jeremy on "It's a Small World"
Gracie and Aunt Jeanine on Gracie's favorite ride, the rockets.
Grampa chasing Gracie and Mommy on Dumbo!!! (Donny "Goto" Helvey's favorite ride.)
A MONSTROUS Thank You to Jeremy for his camera work on this video. Move over Ron Howard.
5 comments:
How fun. Looks like Gracie had a ball. I loved the video. There only seemed to be one little part that she wasn't sure she wanted to be on the roller coaster. That disappeared very quickly.
Thanks for sharing your day.
Have a terrific week ahead. :)
Looks like so much fun. How do we get on the list to go disneyland. We can't wait to see you again soon.
That video was SO fun!!!
Love the photos, too.
I remember that my family used to ALWAYS go to Disneyland in the rain. The lines are SUPER short. The best times ever.
That is pretty awesome! We'll have to try that next time! I would love to see my kids reactions like that! I LOVED her cute little scream! So cool!!
That ride in the video is the one I almost got in trouble for riding while pregnant! :) The lady asked me if I was pregnant and I acted offended. I suppose lying wasn't the best idea...
Post a Comment