This afternoon Gracie piled her parents into the truck and took them off on an Afternoon Adventure on Asphalt.
Mommy wanted to try another Triple D restaurant. A triple A trip looking for a Triple D.
The Oinkster in Eagle Rock. It is Gracie's 3rd "Triple D" stop. Best known for the pastrami, it was a decent enough place. The buns needed to be a little more water repellent. The buns were too soggy to really enjoy the whole meal. Wet pastrami will do that.
It is quite popular. The line was out into the rain this afternoon.
The parking lot is much too small and considering California's car culture, one would expect better parking skills from the masses. Apparently since Dadda first received his drivers license in the 70's parking rules have changed. Parking between the lines is now considered merely a suggestion.
1 comment:
parking between the lines ... merely a suggestion ... LOLOLOLO!
You slay me, Wade.
Tooo funny.
And amen to wet pastrami buns. BLEAH. I went to Frenchie's on a date a millenium ago and the buns THERE were wet too. I guess that's how things are done with pastrami ... I do not approve, though. I do not approve.
Post a Comment