Yesterday Gracie received word of her lottery win in the mail. Gracie will be attending the local Fundamental School. Did you think she won money in the state lottery? How silly of you. Gracie is much too young to buy those tickets.
Incoming students must enter a lottery for available seats in the kindergarten classes. Mommy and Dadda went to a parents meeting last week and the place was packed. Gracie's odds were still about 1 in 4.
It is the closest school to Gracie's house and she will be able to walk to school. That means avoiding the intolerably long lines of cars dropping off and picking up the children everyday.
6 comments:
Yay for Gracie's lotto win and getting into a great school! I am hoping to get RYan in there when he is ready for school!
Good for Gracie and good for mommy and Dadda too. That's indeed a great lottery win.
Have a terrific day. :)
Oh Wade, you had me all excited! I thought we were going to be neighbors! :) Just kidding. I am totally stoked for Gracie!! That is so exciting! I do have to say I am not surprised that she won, her vocabulary proves her to be worthy of acceptance into school :)
Wow, Gracie is going to Hollow Hills...just like Jon, Scott, Christopher and Kyle....and look how great they all turned out!
OH Congratulations Gracie face!
Sounds like a dreamy kindergarten class!
Big hug!!!
.... was it a true lottery? Just submit your name and see who gets chosen?
Or was it based on skills?
Because if it was based on SKILL, there was obviously no contest.
Our girl is BRILLIANT and we all know it.
Post a Comment