Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gracie's New Dress from Grampa!




Gracie and Grampa with the dresses on Christmas.





Gracie and Robyn in the Firing Squad pose.





Gracie and Robyn enjoying the new couch.


Today Gracie wore her new Dress Grampa bought her for Christmas. It came with a matching doll dress. Mommy dressed up Gracie's doll Robyn in the smaller outfit and snapped a few photos. Please to enjoy.

8 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

That is one of the sweetest things!!!

Hizzeather said...

Beautiful dress! I bet Grampa burst his buttons seeing these pix!

Squeakers said...

That dress is WAYYYY TOO CUTE! :) You and Robyn look like you can go to a ball!

Wendster said...

Gracie, you are so right! I DID want to see those right away. How fun that you and your doll have the SAME DRESS!!!

That is too cool.

Do you bring her to church in that dress?

I will catch up on your other posts later, k? Going to bed right now.

Big hugs! xoxoxo

Sandee said...

Now that's just plain adorable. Twins! I love it.

Have a terrific day. :)

Mindi Kay said...

Grandpa almost burst into tears when I showed him the pictures! He loves his little Gracie so much and was so thrilled to see her in the dress! Grandpa loves Gracie!! I love her, too!

Morris Moments said...

So cute! Gracie is very pretty in her new dress. Grampa must know where Robyn shops...

Kelli said...

She's so cute! The dress is adorable on her!