Last week Gracie took her parents out to dinner at Bob's Big Boy. "Ba-sketti with cheese, please" for Gracie, Mommy had the Big Boy Combo and the Super Big Boy combo for Dadda! After a delightful meal the whole family shared the famous hot fudge cake. Gracie really only wanted the hot fudge sauce and the whipped cream topping.
Gracie then had her car seat moved to the front seat so she could take her parents out to see the Christmas lights.
A nearby neighborhood of a few streets has a 50 year tradition that most of the residents put out some very nice holiday decoration and light displays. Dadda went there as a lad himself.
Gracie had a wonderful time and was so excited to see her favorite house from last year again. The Toy Story gang was out and delighted Gracie all over again.
A fun and mostly inexpensive family night.
Too bad Dadda forgot to bring the camera. Maybe when Grampa comes next week Gracie can go again.
6 comments:
WAH!!! I miss Bob's Big Boy. We used to go after Stake dances -- remember Libby?!?
Now I'm hungry for a hamburger and fries. Not had one for a very long time.
How fun for Gracie. She sure does take you to some very fun places.
Have a terrific day. :)
Where is there still a Bob's Big Boy? I remember loving that place when I was little. Also where is that Toy Story decorated house, not around here, is it? Ry would love it! Glad you had a great night out as a family!
How fun! I wanna go to Bob's! I keep telling Derek but we just don't seem to be going. Maybe if we come visit you we can go there? And the Christmas lights! How great! And I agree with Sandee, Gracie does take you some pretty great places:)
Thanks! We will have to make a little trip over the the Yosemite area to look at lights!
I'm amening Sandee's statement. Gracie is a GREAT date!
I think ALL OF US want to go see that neighborhood of lights now.
And I MIGHT just want a bacon burger ... without the bun.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Bacon.
Post a Comment