Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Late Night Snack

It was rather late the other night and Dadda and Mommy were feeling a bit peckish. Mommy suggested some toast, bagel, or an English muffins to stem the tide of hunger. Gracie asked what English muffins were. Mommy explained that Gracie had eaten them many times and enjoyed them.
Mommy set about taking orders to be toasted. Dadda asked for an toasted muffin. Mommy was having toast. Gracie thought for a moment and then asked for a "Spanish bagel". She had to ask why Mommy and Dadda were laughing so loud. Spanish Bagel=English Muffin. Too funny.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Out of the mouth of babes. That is indeed adorable. You'll be able to write a book by the time she's grown.

Have a terrific day. :)

Sandee said...

I just noticed in was in your sidebar. Thanks Gracie. Okay and your dadda too. :)

Squeakers said...

Hi,

My mom is Wenderella's daughter. I have heard SO much about your blog and figured I should stop by and say HI! :)

Wendster said...

THAT is priceless.

snort.

And my daughter, Squeakers, has just said something rather funny too.

Squeakers is Wenderilla's daughter.

I am not my own daughter. hee heee hee.

I love you Squeakers!!!!

Everyone ... please do visit Squeakers. It would make her day.