Monday, November 30, 2009

Holy Kripes, Gracie Skypes!!

Tonight Gracie called Grampa and Aunt Mindi using her new web camera on Skype. She loved seeing Grampa and Aunt Mindi even if they were ALL the way in Utah. She showed them her new Christmas pillow case. It will help Gracie to have Sugar Plum fairy dreams every night. Gracie received the pillow case from her cousin George and his amazing wife Janelle. She can hardly wait to go to sleep tonight.
Gracie also showed Grampa and Aunt Mindi all of her drawings from her drawing class with Miss Angela at the park.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Having a pillow case you like is indeed very important for Sugar Plum fairy dreams. I know all about that.

Have a terrific day. :)

Amy said...

I have a frog pillowcase so I can have "Hoppy" dreams....I think it really works!! We have a web cam too, so we need to Skype with you guys all the way to California.

Wendster said...

How fun to have a special pillow case.

I'd want to sleep on it every night too.

Is it magical because it makes it easy to sleep in her big girl bed?

I have Skype ... I just don't know how to work it. Technology is ONLY useful in the hands of people who know what they are doing. lol!