Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gracie is Funny in the Morning

Gracie climbed into bed with her Mommy this morning. She wanted to talk and Mommy was still trying to sleep. Dadda had been up to eat breakfast and read the paper. He came back to bed right after posting earlier today.
Gracie asked Dadda if he wanted to play any games. He asked Gracie what her favorite game was. She said she loved "Candyland". Dadda told her that when he was a boy he liked to to play "Chutes and Ladders"
They played the people game, the movie game, and the show game. Gracie then asked if they could play "Shoot the Ladder" game. Gracie sure tickles her Dadda.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Enjoy it while you can. Those teenage years can drive you up the wall. Perhaps you will get lucky and avoid that.

Have a terrific day. :)

Amy said...

I want to know what the people game, the movie game and the show game are....and I would only play Shoot the Ladder game if I didn't really like the person on the ladder.

Wendster said...

LOLOLOLOL @ Amy!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!

That was funny.

And I also want to know what the people game, movie game, and show game are. I love games! Count me in. I'll shoot all of those ladders. But it's gotta be challenging with all of those empty spaces between the rungs.