Gracie just started a drawing class for younger children. It meets only one day a week. Their projects are fairly simple. Gracie comes home every week and teaches her Dadda how to draw the same thing. "Start with a circle" "Good job Dadda!" Maybe Dadda should have been an artist all this time instead of wasting his time pouring concrete, framing walls, setting block walls, and just about every other trade except electrical (You could get killed with that stuff!)
Dadda's ladybug and gumball machine are nearly as lovely as Gracie's.
Pictures by the artist known as Gracie will be posted soon to assure our readers quick return visit.
4 comments:
I'll await our new artist work with great pleasure. I've still got a lot of my sons early artwork. They are so proud of their work too.
Have a terrific day Dadda. :)
I would like to see the artwork of both Gracie and Dad! You know, to compare...
Now don' t belittle your talents Wade! Your talents are priceless too!!
What a sweetie! Teaching you everything she knows.
I'm with you on electrical. Scary!
Post a Comment