Gracie has a new "Raggaly Ann" doll. She told a visitor yesterday "That it wasn't a real person doll because it can not talk. See the lips don't move." Dadda just loves to hear Gracie say Raggaly Ann. He thinks it adorable. I think he is biased.
Mom made a Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy doll for me when I was about 2. I still have them. Their feet are gone because the fabric wore to nothing. Their clothes are raggedy but I love them. They lie in a box somewhere. I need to get them in a deep frame or somewhere so they can be appreciated. I need to show Gracie and she can show me hers. Love, Aunt Jeri
4 comments:
Mom made a Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy doll for me when I was about 2. I still have them. Their feet are gone because the fabric wore to nothing. Their clothes are raggedy but I love them. They lie in a box somewhere. I need to get them in a deep frame or somewhere so they can be appreciated. I need to show Gracie and she can show me hers.
Love, Aunt Jeri
I heart Raggedy Ann!
I used to ADORE my Raggaly Ann doll!!
This made me smile!!
Hallie :)
I used to have a Raggaly Ann doll!
Raggaly. That IS funny.
Post a Comment