Kira was already in the car wanting to "blow this pop stand"
This past week Gracie's Aunt Mindi and Uncle Scott brought their daughter Kira down from Utah to visit the Happiest place on Earth for a few days. After they had all of their fun they needed something to make them return to Utah. A visit with Gracie's Dadda is enough to drive any one out of town.
Gracie loved having Kira visit and followed her just about anywhere. Kira was so tired from Disneyland and she just wanted a little down time. Gracie was sure she needed company.
They came and went too quickly.
4 comments:
Now what did you go and drive them off for?
jk!
p.s. I LOVE that I have the title (in your blog roll) Wendster ~ Gracie's blog fan
wee heeeeeeeeee!
Yeah I am~! I love that girl!!!
Hi Princess Gracie face!
Love,
Wenderilla
You didn't drive us off! I think Scott was afraid that I wouldn't go if we didn't leave. I really miss the weather!! Thanks again for the great breakfast! Those hash browns were FAB!!
Post a Comment