Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gracie and the Princess Bride

Tonight after dinner and her bath, Gracie snuggled into bed to watch The Princess Bride with her parents. It was their first date movie and they wanted Gracie to love it too.
Gracie loved "Knee-go" best. After several more screenings she will find other characters to love. I think she just liked saying" I'm Knee-go Montoya, you kill my father, prepare to die!"
Her dadda's favorite line is " It's not my fault I'm the biggest and the strongest, I don't even exercise!"

1 comment:

Wendster said...

That IS a great line.

We like the rhyming part, too.

My personal favorite is probably:

Fezzig. Jog his memory.

I think I jogged him too hard, Inigo.

or any line Miracle Max and his wife say. lol!

or:

I'd rather destroy a stained glass window than (rats ... forgot the rest!)

But it's late so I'm forgiven. 2 am! Heading for bed.