Gracie is an extremely popular little girl. Since her birth vacationing traffic has kept the Greenbriar Inn at near capacity.
Elly sadly checked out of the Inn yesterday and Gracie's Utah friends Blainer-dude, Tamer-dude and all the younger dudes will arrive this evening. Housekeeping will be very busy preparing for our guests. Oh, if I were only a singing candlestick holder with a french accent. We miss you Jerry Orbach. Too bad I must always play the ugly Beast.
1 comment:
Now hold on a minute. What's this about playing the ugly beast? No such thing.
You are one handsome dude.
You are a handsome overweight dude (and I am a beautiful overweight chick) ... but overweight ... ? That can be changed. Ugly? It's to the bone. lol.
The inn does sound busy. How fun to have good company. It's been fun over here too since we got tenants. I enjoy the extra company around the house.
Post a Comment