Last night Gracie took her parents to the local Farmer's Market and they found a carnival there too. Gracie was very distracted by the rides and couldn't wait to get over to them. Mean Dadda explained that they would go over later, ONLY if she was patient as they walked the market first. Bad behavior will not be rewarded.
Gracie's was allowed to ride so many rides. Dadda had so much fun watching her, even after a long week of work.
The Dragon "rolly-coaster" for kids seemed like her favorite.
Mommy went with Gracie on a spinning dragon ride. It was a lot of fun as well.
Too bad Dadda did not bring the camera. Next time he will.
4 comments:
I LOVE that dragon rolly coaster!
My kids love that one too. Must be that same carnival that came through our town as well. My big kids loved it too ... so did Tristan.
Hi Gracie! I have missed you!!! I have been rather busy at my house getting the two upstairs bedrooms rented out and haven't been visiting too many blogs lately ... so far behind!
It sure was fun to come visit your blog today and see what you have been up to. Big hugs for you guys and especially for my favorite Gracie face!
And one more thing. I gave my blog a VERY stern talking to and put IT on time out for blocking my very favorite Wade's comments!!! I can't beLIEVE it did that! It had better NEVER do THAT again or it will also be spanked.
I'm so sorry it gave you grief. I am working on working out the kinks ... I just don't quite understand how to program it so that it lets everyone comment but keeps the blog private. I THINK I figured it out now.
Sigh.
I will become technologically enabled. I will I will I will.
Big hugs for everyone.
Wendy Wenderilla
We reward bad behavior at our house. ; ) Gracie gets cuter and cuter all the time!
... you are just giddy with blog commenting power, aren't you?
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Just stopping in. Wendy
Post a Comment